Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bohippian O.O.T.D

This was my outfit for Christmas Day. Since we had to go to church that day, I decided I was going to wear some of my clothes that I got for Christmas. I love these tights. They almost didn't fit, but where there's a will, there's a way. Haha. You can't really see them, but I'm wearing some black Steve Madden wedges that my sister got me for Christmas. Shereally got me everything I'm wearing, except the bracelets.
My sister got me this clutch bag and I have no idea what brand it is, but I know it's vintage and very old. It has three openings and three zippers. The zippers are all made of metal,which means the purse was made before the 60s because they started making zippers out of thylon after that.
I loved this whole outfit theentire day. This was my Bohippian outfit of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment