Thursday, December 29, 2011

Jump and Hope for the Best

Today me and Angelea decided to finally ride the bikes we got for christmas for whatever reason. Her bike doesn't have any gears so she was a little ansy about riding it up and down hills and it has petal breaks instead of handle breaks so she didn't like that aspect either. My bike has 7 different shifts and 3 different gears. I thought it would be a lot easier for me to ride my bike than it would be to ride her bike, but I was clearly proved wrong. I was completely out of breathe almost the entire bike ride and we only rode for 10 minutes around the neighborhood. But my neighborhood has soooo many freaking hills in it. And they aren't just any kind of hills. They are big, steep hils that twist and turn for no apparent reason. You can't leave my house going in any direction possible and not run into a hill. There is a big hill to thr right and my house is in the middle of a hill so to the left is a hill. There are just too many  hills for me to be trying to ride a bike through the neighborhood. I can't do it anymore. And my panties were showing, which i didn't care if there was a big, black LOL on my butt. I didn't really care about that. My butt was going to be on a bike seat anyways so why would i care? I like my panties. Haha. We haven't really done anything else today, though. I've been in my sister's room with her listening to music since we got back. I just joined Chictopia.com. So go follow me and vote on my looks!! My sister told me it's time for me to get serious about my fashion. I think she's right. I still wear awesome outfits and clothes, I just don't broadcast them anymore. I've become lazy and New Year's is coming up so i think that's going to be my "resolution" if that's what you want to call it. In the new year, I'm going to get real and serious with my fashions. Who knows what could happen? I could become this fashion icon all around the world. It could help me pay for college and medical school. Who the hell knows what could happen?? I really have nothing to lose and the worst thing that could happen is that I just don't get any exposure or publicity and even that isn't such a bad thing. I already have that. But I think it's time for me to jump and just hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment