Tuesday, December 27, 2011

In Love with a Fictional Man Mash-Up

So today my sister and I went to the movies to see Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part I and I made up my mind on what kind of guy i want to marry now. I've basically been watching a Twilight marathon for past few days and I have completely fallen in love with Robert Pattinson. I love that guy. I've really made up my mind. I sported my new combat booties and i absolutely LOVE them to death!! I had my big WILD hair and i know that when my sister and I were walking through the mall and people were looking at us that they were a tad intimidated, which I don't know why they would be. I'm a really nice person who just so happens to be very... well... fashionably young. haha. But while we were at the movies, before we went to the mall, as i was mesmerized by the man on the screen playing a teen vampire who loves a girl enough to die for her, i realized what I really and trully want in a man or boy or guy or whatever you want to call it. This might sound really weird, but i want a guy that has a mixture of other guys in him and his qualities as a man. I only put it in these words to help you visualize it a little better. So.... I want a guy that has a body like Taylor Lautner, a face as GOGEOUS as Robert Pattinson'sswagg like Yeezy (Kanye West), a voice like Bruno Mars, and who's as romantic as Edward Cullen (character from Twilight). That's the kid version. I've been thinking about that since we left the movie theater and I have fallen in love with this vision in my head. I don't discriminate so i don't really care what race he is or his religion since love has no rules. I just want someone that would love me the same way Edward Cullen loves Bella Swan in Twilight. Someone that would take a effin bullet for me and me the same for him. Ya know??? Ever dreamed of something like that?? I dream about it all of the time and I don't know if that means I'm crazy and obsessive, but I don't think so. I really don't. It just makes me a Hopeless Romantic in the simplest form. I want LOVE... So much that i dream about it in the day and think about it at night. Is something wrong with me for wanting love. Someone to love me?? But I know I've now fallen in love with a dream that only exists in my head. People sing and rap and write poems about love all the time. I could write a poem about it but that seems like it would be too typical for a romantic person to do. So I won't. I'll just think about it for right now. Am I too young for this stuff???

No comments:

Post a Comment