Monday, January 9, 2012

Days of Blaze: Day 1

So, I started this thing that I'm going to try to do at least twice a year. I wear different outfits with different blazers everyday for a week. Seven whole days in a row and they can't just be jeans and a blazer, they have to be somewhat different. I came up woth this because I was just think about how many blazers I have and buy, and how many I DONT wear or haven't worn yet. This is my chance to finally wear them all... Well not all of them, but some of them. Today, I wore a thrifted black velvet blazer with my TSTA space t shirt and my black and white polka-dot bodycon skirt with some purple tights and my oxfords. Of course I wore my arm party that I've been obsessed with since I got the bracelets. I toally forgot about any earrings today, but what the hay!? Who cares??? I told my sister about it since she will be starting graduate school in a few days. She's going to school to be a project manager of green buildings. So proud of her right now. But yeah... Here are some pics of what I wore today. Also, I went to the YMCA today with my friend Rachel. We both are in track and it's starting next week on tuesday and I don't want to get caught with my pants down. I want to be prepared for track this year. We have a meeting tomorrow and as soon as we get out of that meeting, I'm going straight to the YMCA to do some running and then lifting. :) But here are the pics. Like I said, I'm doing this with my sister Broke Fatshion. Go see her DOB 1st day post on her blog. : Broke Fatshion
These shoes killed my feet today.
I know they don't look like it, but these tights are definitely purple. :)
So this is the first day of Days of Blaze and tomorrow you'll see what's next.

2 comments:

  1. Your rocked day 1 sissy,perfect outfit and my necklace looked perfect with it lool
    *hearts & hugs*
    Leah

    Broke Fatshion

    ReplyDelete