Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Day of School

I haven't posted anything in a few days because I've been feeling like this isn't going anywhere. I'm not getting anywhere with this blog. Nobody knows who I am, no matter how hard I try, it's never enough. I want fashion to take me somewhere in life, even though it's not going to be my career. I still want it to help me in life to do things I want to do. It could help pay for college or medical school or just help me fulfill my dreams in life that I have. I want fashion to make my life easier, but it's only making me sadder, but I love making outfits and buying cute clothes and I like people seeing and liking my outfits. I'm not going to give up or anything, and I'm not going to stop blogging and letting people see me. I'm going to try harder. I have to get my name out there. I know what I need to do and I'm going to start doing it. I love fashion and it's going to be my supplier of dreams. But this is what I wore on the first day of school, which was January 4th. I definitely forgot to upload these photos. And I'm going to be uploading another for the next day.
I wore a chambray button down top with blue loepard print pants and neon yellow-green sneakers that I got from Urban Outfitters. The necklace I had on is a sort of coral-orange color and I love it and got it from Forever 21. I got my bracelets from Body Shop for another occasion and I've been creating arm parties with them. This was my outfit for the first day of school and I loved it.

5 comments:

  1. U look hauteeeeee and ur hair is so gorchess!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging can be frustrating...especially if you have a specific goal in mind. I don't think you should give up either. I do think maybe just blog for yourself...you know...enjoy it instead of expecting it to take yourself.

    Not that it can't...because it does happen. But I find when I'm authentic and I am blogging because I want to and not to "get out there", people read my sincerity and respond to it.

    I feel like you though, don't get me wrong. I would love to be sitting on Oprah's couch somewhere because she discovered my blog but so many other avenues might open up. Blog for yourself. Dress for yourself and don't expect anything in return. You have your own style. Blog about it. Enjoy it. And enjoy the ride:)

    I'm gonna be checking back on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG all of that hair! Girl you are beautiful! I have seen a couple of your comments and I thought I would stop by to see who this new follower is. I am so glad that I did because I love your style. Don't give up. When I 1st started my blog it took about a year for me to start getting some recognition. I would encourage you to check out other blogs and continue to leave comments. Eventually, they will stop by to see who you are and follow if they like what they see! I am adding you to my blog roll. Hang in there! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW - It is very important that you blog for YOU...because you love it. When you have this mindset it is not so discouraging when you are not as popular as you had hoped. Blogging allows me to express myself through fashion. Some of the things I wear in my posts I could never wear to work so I love letting loose on my blog! Also, I have found that many people stop by, they just don't follow or leave comments. Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are stunning! hang in there and just keep keeping on...like Kiah said, stop by pple's blogs and leave comments...stop by your commenters blogs and leave comments and so forth. girl, you've got style and you'll be fine

    ReplyDelete