Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Days of Blaze: Day 3

Today, I woke up a lot later than I was supposed to. I was rushed and I didn't have time to come up with an outfit. I went for a simple look today. My sister got me this blazer a few days ago and I really like it. It has 2 different shades of hound's tooth in it and the shades change on the back. One side is a lighter shade than the other. I LOVE it. I decided to wear it today so my outfit wouldn't be too simple. I wore the blazer with a tan/camel shirt and my jeans with my oxfords. This man at the YMCA shines shoes and my oxfords need some shining so I might bring some money to school one day so I can getmy shoes shined while I workout. I like that idea. Today, my sister came to my school to eat lunch with me. I was so surprised because I didn't know she was coming to my school, she told me she had a dentist appointment. She looked great, too. Everyone looked at her and knew she was my sister or something like that, just by the way she looked and dressed. We dress the same way. They haven't seen anything like that accept for me, but they hadn't seen anything like that that they hadn't seen before. They haven't seen my sister before today and they just knew, you could tell. But here are the pics from today's look. Go check out my sister, Broke Fatshion's, post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment