Thursday, January 26, 2012

Open Mics and Stripes

So, I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately, but I've been really tired when I get home after shool. Track is starting and it's really taking up a lot of my time. I don't have time to post everyday anymore, since I have to go to practice, ride the bus and domy homeworkeveryday after school. I really wish I could keep posting and blogging like I did before, but I just can't do it and be the good student and athlete I want to be. Academics is more important to me when it boils down to it since fashion is only a hobby right now for me. I'm going to try and post every few days, but I can't promise anything right now. And once track is over, I'll be back at it. But anywho, today I had an open mic to read at so I decided to not be so layed back like I've been every other day this week because I've been so tired in the mornings lately. But today, I made two new friends and I'm so happy about it. Their names are Sean and John and they area a part of the spoken word group that I'm a part of. Today there was an open mic and I read something and Sean read a lot of poems and he was just telling me that he wanted me to read another poem and we just started joking around and stuff with me, John and Sean. I wore this striped button down top with some black skinny jeans that my sister recently got me. my platform boots that I love, and a deep blue blazer. My sister got me some new cross earrings from Urban Outfitters and I have worn them twice. I LOVE them. A lot of people liked this top for whatever reason, it just looks like a top to me that I just so happened to like.


1 comment:

  1. hahaha i cut those pants into some shorts a few months after that...

    ReplyDelete